Construction supervision from SGS – ensures that your project is completed on time and on budget, while meeting all relevant regulations and quality standards.
Whether you are involved in the construction of buildings, infrastructure, industrial plants or wind farms, your projects involve the complex coordination of different contractors. Our independent construction supervision can help ensure your project is completed on time, on budget and complies with the relevant quality standards.
Why use construction supervision from SGS?
We provide you with professional construction supervision, specifically tailored to safeguard the successful completion of your project. Our highly experienced personnel can effectively control and supervise every aspect of your construction work.
As an independent third-party, we can help you:
- Gain an experienced team of experts, placed permanently on site, to implement and execute your project effectively and in-line with Project Management Institute guidelines
- Keep your construction project on schedule, reduce technical risks and prevent construction errors through our continuous supervision
- Comply with the relevant building regulations, quality standards and insurance company guidelines
- Ensure all work conforms to the specified technical documentation and the construction permit
- Complete and issue all documents, certificates and declarations correctly
Comprehensive supervision, inspection and commissioning services for all types of construction
Whatever the size of your project and wherever the location, we can provide you with extensive experience spanning all aspects of construction. That is why, when it comes to providing support for construction projects, we are the first choice for public institutions, private investors, real estate owners, and insurance and construction companies across the globe.
Our construction supervision services include:
- Design supervision
- Site supervision in accordance with legal construction requirements
- Continuous contractor supervision
- Testing materials, systems and installations
- Non-destructive testing supervision
- Delivered documentation supervision
- Technical and legal consulting
- As-built documentation
- Permanent supervision by experienced professionals
Contact us today to find out how our construction supervision service can ensure the success of your project.Email us
Wind Contact List (146 KB)
Wind Contact List
Overview of contacts to the renewable energy industry.
Construction Supervision Sao Luiz (136 KB)
Construction Supervision Sao Luiz
SGS successfully provided complex construction supervision services for one of the largest aluminum producers in the world.
QA/QC for Chimneys (406 KB)
QA/QC for Chimneys Construction
SGS provided Bygging India Ltd with quality assurance and quality control for construction of chimneys.
Wastewater Treatment Plant (1397 KB)
Wastewater Treatment Plant Case Study
SGS performed quality control and construction supervision for wastewater treatment plant in Spain.
QHSE Wind Energy (200 KB)
QHSE Management Wind Energy
SGS provides a wide range of quality, health, safety and environment (QHSE) management services during development and realization of wind farm projects
All 20 resources