Oil and Gas ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management Systems – Auditor/Lead Auditor Training
This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Quality Management Systems (QMS) against the ISO 9001:2008 requirements.
The principles of ISO 9001:2008 set out an explicit management system to audit, examine and continually improve systems for a QMS.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the eight principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 in the context of an audit
- Plan and conduct an audit and report on the audit in a manner that adds value to the organization
- Meet the training requirements for registration as a QMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA
This course is certificated by the IRCA (course no. A17038).
Contact your SGS Expert today to learn more about SGS ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training.
ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training In Brazil
Our five-day training is conducted over 40 hours.
To take part in this course, participants must have completed our interpretation of ISO 9001:2008 training or have previous practical knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008 standard. Trainees will undergo a written examination and continuous assessment. Participation in all workshops is mandatory. Certification will be awarded to trainees that successfully complete the workshops and score at least 70% in the final written examination. Certificates are distributed within 65 days.
If you fail the assessment, you will need to redo the training course through a new subscription. If you pass the continuous assessment but do not achieve 70% or more in the written exam, then you can re-sit the written exam within twelve months. Please note, in this circumstance, you will only receive a certificate of participation until you successfully re-sit and pass the written exam.
Contact us today for more information.