Chemical ISO 22716 – Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Interpretation and Audit Training for Cosmetic Industry
This training provides the skills and knowledge to audit Good Manufacturing Practises (GMP) for the Cosmetic Industry.
You learn to assess the design, implementation and improvement of organization’s GMP to the requirements of ISO 22716.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Explain the principles, processes and techniques used for GMP and the significance of these for the Cosmetic Industry
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the ISO 22716 audit and certification process
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to conduct third party audits against the requirements of the ISO 22716 Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) for the Cosmetic Industry
- Support your claim as part of the overall requirements for registration as Registered Auditor
Contact SGS now for more information on SGS ISO 22716 Interpretation and Audit Training.
ISO 22716:2007 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING IN BRAZIL
Our 24-hour course covers:
- Organizational structure and responsibilities
- Procedures and proceedings
- Manufacturing in different places
- Purchase and supply
- Preparation and maintenance of the processes
- Industrial hygiene
- Quality control operations
No previous ISO 22716 knowledge or training is necessary. Training certificates will only be issued to attendees who achieve an 80% participation rate (or higher). A pass mark of 70% in the final examination is also required.