Risk Management OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems – Auditor/Lead Auditor Training
This training provides the skills and knowledge for you to audit Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS).
You will learn to assess the design, implementation and improvement of an organization's OH&SMS to the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007.
After completing your OHSAS training you will be able to:
- Understand and implement your own Safety Management System (SMS)
- Demonstrate organizational compliance with all the relevant legal requirements
- Understand the importance of safety policy and how it should be based on all the significant risks identified within the organization
- Understand and demonstrate continuous improvement in occupational health & safety performance
- Apply in-depth knowledge of the OHSAS 18001:2007 audit and certification process
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to plan and conduct third party audits against the requirements of the OHSAS 18001:2007 Safety Management Systems and report the results
- Understand the importance of audit evidence, corrective action and performance monitoring
- Meet the training requirements for registration as an OH&SMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA
Please note: For this course, a split date 5-day option is available. This gives you time to reflect on new material before you sit the final exam.
This course is certificated by the IRCA (course no. A17048).
Contact your SGS expert today for more benefits of SGS OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training.
ISO 45001 – A New Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is developing a new standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, ISO 45001. The final version of the standard is planned for publication in Q4, 2016. Contact us for the latest updates and more details.
OHSAS 18001 lead auditor training in Brazil
Our five-day training is conducted over 40 hours.
To take part in this course, participants must have completed our interpretation of OHSAS 18001 training or have previous practical knowledge of the OHSAS 18001 standard. Trainees will undergo a written examination and continuous assessment. Participation in all workshops is mandatory. Certification will be awarded to trainees that successfully complete the workshops and score at least 70% in the final written examination. Certificates are distributed within 65 days.
If you fail the assessment, you will need to redo the training course through a new subscription. If you pass the continuous assessment but do not achieve 70% or more in the written exam, then you can re-sit the written exam within twelve months. Please note, in this circumstance, you will only receive a certificate of participation until you successfully re-sit and pass the written exam.
Contact us today for more information.