How can you ensure that your products are safe and reliable, so they can be sold in Brazil and worldwide?
Before they can be sold in Brazil and the rest of the world, many products must meet the safety and performance requirements of national and international quality control standards. Product certification guarantees that your products have gone through every step of the processes required by Inmetro and international regulatory bodies, so you can gain access to the Brazilian market and export your products where desired.
How product certification will benefit your business
Product certification will enable you to:
- Prove that you comply with the legal requirements of the countries where you wish to market your products
- Gain access to new markets
- Enhance your brand’s reputation
- Minimize risks to your brand
Why choose SGS?
As the world leader in inspection, verification, testing and certification, with more than 2,400 offices and laboratories and more than 95,000 employees around the world, we are the ideal provider of compulsory and voluntary product certification, both inside and outside of the scope of the Brazilian System of Conformity Evaluation (SBAC).
Products that we certify include:
- Home appliances
- Medical equipment and supplies
- LED Lamps
- Car seats
- Child restraint devices
- Auto parts
We test microwaves, fans, washing machines and refrigerators for energy efficiency.
Our services include certification to the standards of:
- Brazilian Institute of Environment and Renewable Natural Resources (IBAMA)
- National Electrical Energy Conservation Program (PROCEL)
- Brazilian Labeling Program (PBE)
- A highly qualified team of auditors
- A chemical laboratory, which complies with the entire scope of Consumer and Retail Servics (CRS) certification
- Laboratories focused on the testing and analysis of electrical and electronic equipment, and toys and juvenile products
We are accredited by the General Coordination for Inmetro Certification (CGCRE) and will ensure compliance with a large number of Inmetro safety regulations for electrical and electronic products, ranging in size from small light bulbs to large refrigerators and freezers for industrial use in several countries.
Want to certify your products with us? Contact us for more information and a quote.