Training Services Carbon Credit Good Implementation Practices Project Monitoring
Training for carbon credit "Good Implementation Practices” project monitoring from SGS – understand the requirements of the carbon credit plan and learn how to continually improve your organization’s processes.
Adhering to the carbon credit ‘Good Implementation Practices’ requires effective project monitoring. Our course can help you understand, analyze, interpret and apply the requirements for monitoring carbon credit projects. You will also learn how to implement and maintain training programs.
Why choose carbon credit "Good Implementation Practices” project monitoring training from SGS?
We can help you to:
- Learn about the carbon credit projects structure based on the continual improvement and process approach
- Understand and identify plans for carbon credit projects
- Learn how to monitor your carbon credit project
- Implement and maintain training programs in-line with carbon credit ‘Good Implementation Practices’
Trusted training for carbon credit "Good Implementation Practices” project monitoring from Brazil’s leading course provider
As a leading training provider and quality management systems certification body all over the world, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in training for the correct interpretation of carbon credit projects.
Our 16-hour course covers:
- Carbon credit projects
- Validation and verification of your monitoring plan
- Results of the verification process
- Good practice for your quality management system
Participants will require previous knowledge or experience in carbon credit projects. Training certificates will only be issued to attendees who achieve an 80% participation rate (or higher) in the training sessions.
To find out more about our training for carbon credit "Good Implementation Practices” project monitoring, contact us today.