Training Services Environmental Legislation
The environmental legislation for environmental management systems course – training from SGS to help you understand the requirement of each environmental management system and implement compliant training programs.
Being aware of the latest changes in environmental legislation is crucial. Our course can help you analyze, interpret and apply the requirements of environmental legislation and agencies. You will also learn how to implement and maintain training programs in accordance with environmental legislation.
Why choose the environmental legislation for environmental management systems course from SGS?
We can help you to:
- Learn about environmental management system structures based on the continual improvement and process approach
- Understand and identify the legislation applicable to waste, liquid effluents and air emissions.
- Implement and maintain training programs in-line with environmental legislation
Trusted environmental legislation for environmental management systems training from Brazil’s leading course provider
As a leading training provider and quality management systems certification body all over the world, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in training for the correct interpretation of environmental legislation.
This training is aimed at organizations and professionals in charge of the implementation and/or improvement of training systems in your business.
Our 16-hour course covers:
- The history of Brazil legislation
- Environmental law
- Licensing and law 9605/98
- Environmental agencies and their functions
Training certificates will only be issued to attendees who achieve an 80% participation rate (or higher) in the training sessions.
To find out more about our environmental legislation for environmental management systems course, contact us today.