Training Services FSC Chain of Custody Certification Training for the Printing Industry
FSC Chain of Custody certification training for the printing industry from SGS – understand the importance of FSC Chain of Custody certification in the printing industry.
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) is an international body responsible for the management of the world’s forests. Our FSC Chain of Custody certification training for the printing industry helps you learn how to determine and audit the source of wood products used within the printing industry and prove that they come from certified forests or other reliable sources.
Why choose FSC Chain of Custody certification training for the printing industry from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand the FSC certification system and its application in Brazil and across the globe
- Recognize the Chain of Custody audit process
- Plan, execute and report internal audits to FSC Chain of Custody system requirements
FSC Chain of Custody certification training – developed by the SGS Academy, a premier provider of courses in Brazil.
As a leading provider of training in Brazil, we offer extensive expertise and experience in FSC Chain of Custody certification courses for the printing industry.
Our 16-hour course is held over 2 days and covers:
- The history and context of forest certification systems in Brazil and around the world
- The stages of certification and the audit process
- FSC Chain of Custody standards
- Understanding the FSC-STD-40-004 standard
The use of non-certified ("controlled") material and smaller components
- Case studies identifying Chain of Custody critical control points in the printing
- Process flow – from the acquisition of raw materials to the end customer
Training certificates will be issued to participants who complete 80% of the training.
To find out more about our FSC Chain of Custody certification training for the printing industry, contact us today.