Training Services Interpretation of ISO 14001:2004 Training
Interpretation of ISO 14001:2004 training from SGS – learn how to interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 14001 in your organization.
ISO 14001:2004 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system (EMS). Our Interpretation of ISO 14001:2004 training provides you with an introduction to developing and managing an EMS to ISO 14001 standards.
Why choose Interpretation of ISO 14001:2004 from SGS?
Our course can help you:
- Gain an overview of ISO 14001:2004
- Interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 14001:2004
- Understand how to identify and assess environmental aspects and impacts
- Learn the benefits of certification
Interpretation of ISO 14001:2004 from the SGS Academy, one of Brazil’s leading training providers
As a leading provider of training in Brazil, we offer extensive expertise and experience in ISO 14001:2004 training.
Our 16-hour course is conducted over 2 days and includes:
- The ISO 14001 series
- Terms and definitions
- Examples of environmental aspects and impacts
- The plan–do–check–act (PDCA) cycle
- Environmental management systems
Previous knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 is not required. Training certificates will be issued to participants who attend 80% of the training.
To find out more about our interpretation ISO 14001:2004 training, contact us today.