Training Services Food Safety Expertise
Food safety expertise training from SGS – gain the knowledge you need to ensure that your food management systems are efficient, effective and meet the demands of relevant legislation and certification.
All food industry organizations must meet a wide range of food safety obligations. Our course helps you to understand your food safety responsibilities, including food safety hazards, safety in the food production chain and food safety management.
Why choose the food safety expertise course from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand the food safety management system requirements based on international standards
- Learn and develop innovative food program management practices
- Critically evaluate a food safety management system within your organization
- Train food safety managers
- Comply with food industry legislation and certification, such as FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS, and SQF
Trusted training for food safety expertise from Brazil’s leading course provider
As a leading training provider in Brazil, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in training for the development of your food safety management system.
Our 180-hour course covers:
- Biological, physical and chemical hazards
- Control measures
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Traceability systems
- Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Food safety legislation
- SGSA and integration with other management systems (food safety, quality, environment and health and safety)
Previous knowledge of integrated management system concepts is not required. Training certificates will be issued to participants who complete each module, attend a minimum of 75% of the training sessions and achieve a pass mark of 70% in each module.
To find out more about our course for food safety expertise, contact us today.