Training Services FSSC 22000 – Packaging – Interpretation
FSSC 22000 interpretation training for the food packaging industry from SGS – learn how to interpret and apply the requirements of FSSC 22000 and PAS 223 for prerequisite food safety programs.
Food safety management systems (FSMS) are the bedrock of the food industry, ensuring the safety and quality of food and food products delivered to customers and end consumers. This training provides an overview of the purposes and requirements of FSSC 22000 and how they can be applied to improve your FSMS.
On successful completion of this training course, you will be able to explain the standard’s purpose and requirements, as well the certification process. Most importantly, we will help you to understand how FSSC 22000 can help an organization to continuously improve its FSMS.
Why choose FSSC 22000 interpretation training from SGS?
Our course can help you:
- Meet the requirements for certification FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification)
- Develop skills to evaluate these requirements in an organization
- Understand the importance of accreditation to businesses in the food supply chain
Trusted FSSC 22000 interpretation training for the packaging industry from SGS Academy
We offer extensive expertise and experience in quality and food training. Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert their field, as well as being experienced trainers.
This three day (24 hour) course covers:
- Introduction to FSSC 22000
- Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- FSSC 22000
- Interpretation and application of the requirements of PAS 223:2011 specification
- Contamination and migration
- Cleaning and pest control
- Food defense, biomonitoring and bioterrorism
- Design and development of food packaging
- Interpretation of ISO 22000:2005
- Terms and definitions
- Hazards to food safety
Certificates of completion will be issued to participants who attend at least 80% of the training.
Contact us today to learn more about our FSSC 22000 packaging training courses.