Training Services Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Training
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) training from SGS – essential training for the food industry, enabling you to understand all relevant requirements and regulations related to good manufacturing practices in food production.
In order to meet food safety requirements you must comply with a range of local regulations and international standards. Our course introduces you to GMP requirements based on local regulations, Codex Alimentarius and the main food safety international standards. You will also learn how to plan and verify GMP programs and continually improve the prerequisite programs in your organization.
Why choose GMP training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Develop consistent prerequisite programs
- Be aware of the most up-to-date information based on all related regulations
- Critically evaluate the level of implementation required in your food organization
- Manage your GMP program in order to achieve its continual improvement
- Learn through explanations, workshops, discussions and accelerated learning techniques
Trusted training for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) from Brazil’s leading course provider
As a leading training provider in Brazil, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in training for understanding and implementing GMP requirements.
Our course is aimed at organizations and professionals that are part of the food chain and are implementing or improving their prerequisite programs as part of their food safety management system.
Our 8-hour course covers all requirements related to:
- Construction and layout of buildings
- Residues management
- Pest control
- Personnel hygiene
- Cleaning and sanitation
- Cross contamination prevention
- Other important themes related to prerequisite programs
Previous knowledge of GMP is not required. Training certificates will only be issued to attendees who achieve an 80% participation rate (or higher) in the training sessions.
To find out more about our GMP training, contact us today.