Training Services Walmart HACCP
Walmart Supply Chain Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) from SGS – essential training enabling suppliers to meet Walmart´s HACCP requirements.
All Walmart suppliers must meet the company’s HACCP requirements. This course enables suppliers to understand the HACCP and Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) requirements administered by Walmart for the evaluation and approval of suppliers.
Why choose Walmart supply chain HACCP training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand Walmart´s requirements and becomes a better supplier
- Discover the tools you need to improve your food safety management system
- Develop an HACCP system or improve your current program
- Learn through varied techniques, including presentations, coaching, training materials, workshops and discussion
Trusted Walmart supply chain HACCP training from Brazil’s leading course provider
As a leading training provider in Brazil, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in training for the development of food safety management systems.
Our 16-hour training course covers:
- Walmart suppliers evaluation
- GFSI requirements - basic and intermediate levels
- Concepts and basic definitions of the Codex Alimentarius
- The 12 steps and seven principles of HACCP
- Training team
- Product description
- Hazard analysis
- Monitoring system
- Corrective actions
- Checking procedures
- Documents and records
- GFSI requirements for HACCP
Previous knowledge of GFSI, quality management and food safety concepts are required. Training certificates will only be issued to participants who attend a minimum of 80% of the training sessions.
To find out more about our Walmart supply chain HACCP course, contact us today.