Training Services CEP Statistical Process Control Training
Statistical process control – Controle Estatístico do Processo (CEP) – training from SGS: learn the latest CEP statistical process control techniques in-line with the latest edition of the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) manual.
CEP is a statistical process tool that helps ensure quality control, stability and continuous improvement in automotive industry production processes in Brazil. Our CEP training gives you up-to-date knowledge on the latest edition of the AIAG manual.
Why choose CEP statistical process control training from SGS?
Our course can help you:
- Understand the second edition of the AIAG CEP Manual and the main changes to service and application within ISO TS 16949:2009, such as in audit situations
- Improve the ability of internal auditors to perform quality internal statistical audits
- Learn key techniques and concepts, including process controls, the graphic lighthouse, special cards for small batches and the terms and definitions used
- Recognize the requirements of ISO TS 16949:2009 (items 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206)
CEP statistical process control training from the SGS Academy, one of Brazil’s leading training providers.
As a leading provider of training in Brazil, we offer extensive expertise and experience in CEP statistical process control training.
Our 16-hour course is conducted over 2 days and includes:
- An overview of the CEP Handbook
- Measurement of variables – notions of accuracy and precision
- Sampling – histogram and frequency distribution
- Spread measures – mean, range and standard deviation
- What is CEP statistical process control?
- Cause of change
- CEP for attributes
- The Importance of PPM and CPK control
- Defining where and how to deploy CEP
- Determination and correction of special causes
- Calculation of capacity and capacity potential
- Calculations for unilateral studies
- A workshop to apply CEP concepts
Certificates will be issued to participants who attend at least 80% of the training.
To learn more about statistical process control CEP training, contact us today