Training Services ISO TS 16949:2009 - Interpretation Training
Interpretation of ISO TS 16949:2009 training from SGS – learn how to interpret and apply the elements of ISO TS 16949.
ISO TS 16949 sets out the criteria for an automotive management system. This training prepares those responsible for the quality systems of automotive companies to understand the new requirements for automotive processes based on the concepts of the International Automotive Task Force (IATF).
Why choose training interpretation of ISO TS 16949 training from SGS?
Our course can help you:
- Understand how to interpret and apply the concepts of the TS 16949 standard
- Develop skills for assessing the requirements in your organization
- Manage a quality management system audit
Interpretation of ISO TS 16949 training from the SGS Academy, one of Brazil’s leading training providers
As a leading provider of training in Brazil, we offer extensive expertise and experience in ISO TS 16949 training.
Our 16-hour course is conducted over 2 days and includes:
- Interpretation of ISO TS 16949:2009
- Introduction to systems quality assurance
- Identification of processes
- Customer-oriented processes (COP)
- Support processes (turtle)
- Management processes
Certificates will be issued to participants who attend at least 80% of the training.
To learn more about our ISO TS 16949 training, contact us today.