Training Services MSA Training
Measurement system analysis (MSA) training from SGS – develop skills for the assessment of measurement systems according to the latest edition of the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) MSA manual.
The MSA manual is used by the automotive industry to evaluate measurement systems. Our MSA training will help you to interpret the latest edition of the MSA manual and understand the practices used during an internal audit.
Why choose MSA training from SGS?
Our course can help you:
- Interpret and apply MSA manual concepts from the latest edition
- Understand the importance of assessing measurement systems for product development and processes
- Ensure the quality of data
- Understand the main concepts, definitions and terms
Trusted MSA training from the SGS Academy, one of Brazil’s leading training providers
As a leading provider of training in Brazil, we offer extensive expertise and experience in MSA training.
Our 16-hour course is conducted over 2 days and covers:
- The guidelines and concepts for conducting measurement system studies
- The measurement process
- Best practice for measuring systems
- Analyzing and interpreting measuring systems for variables
- Analyses and interpretation of measuring system attributes
- Practices for non-replicable measurement systems
- Stability studies and variability
- Curve device performance
- Specific requirements for manufacturers of automobiles
Certificates will be issued to participants who attend at least 80% of the training.
To learn more about our MSA training, contact us today.