Training Services SASSAMQ Legislation Training
SASSMAQ legislation training from SGS – understand and apply the requirements of SASSMAQ and the relevant legislation.
SASSMAQ is an evaluation system for safety, health, environment and quality used to assess logistics providers in the chemical industry. It aims to reduce the risk of accidents during the transport and distribution of chemicals. This training will introduce the legislation that applies to the transport and distribution of hazardous chemicals.
Why choose SASSMAQ legislation training from SGS?
Our course can help you:
- Understand and discuss the necessary control measures, legislation and legal requirements
- Meet the national law that applies to the transport of dangerous goods
- Understand the Brazil’s NBR rules
SASSMAQ legislation training from the SGS Academy, one of Brazil’s leading training providers.
Our one-day (eight hour) training covers:
- History of regulations
- International legislation – United Nations (UN)
- Federal, state and municipal legislation
- Traffic code
- Consumer protection code
- Environmental crime law
- Brazil’s National Land Transport Agency – Agência Nacional de Transportes Terrestres (ANTT) – resolution
- Brazil’s National Commission of Nuclear Energy – Comissão Nacional de Energia Nuclear (CNEM) – resolution
- Brazil’s National Council of Transit – Conselho Nacional de Trânsito (CONTRAN) – resolution
- Brazil’s National Institute of Metrology, Standardization and Industrial Quality – Instituto Nacional de Metrologia, Normalização e Qualidade Industrial (INMETRO) – resolution
- Ministry of Transport Ordinance
Training certificates will be issued to participants who complete at least 80% of the training.
To find out more about our SASSMAQ legislation training, contact us today.