Training Services Allergen Control (Online)
Online training for allergen control from SGS – discover the skills and knowledge you need to implement and manage your allergen control system.
As a result of the complex controls involved in the management of allergens, it is essential that professionals working within the food chain acquire the required expertise. Our online course introduces you to the very latest allergen control concepts.
Why choose online training for allergen control from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand concepts related to food allergy, including theory and practice, regulatory requirements and all applicable standards
- Critically evaluate the level of allergen control in your organization
- Discover the tools to implement and manage your own allergen control program and ensure its continual improvement
- Learn online through varied techniques, including presentations, coaching, training materials, workshops and discussion
Trusted online training for allergen control from Brazil’s leading course provider
As a leading training provider in Brazil, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in training for general food production practices. This includes integration with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), with a particular focus on allergen control.
Our eight hour online course lasts one month and covers:
- Introduction to food allergy
- Legislation and references (including Brazil's RDC 216/2015)
- Establishment and implementation of allergen control
- Improvement of your allergen control program
Previous knowledge of the topics covered is not required. Training certificates will only be issued to participants who fully complete each module and achieve a pass mark of 70% in the final examination.
To find out more about our online training for allergen control, contact us today.