Training Services PGCI - Program Management Crisis and Incidents Training
Program Management Crisis and Incidents training from SGS – understand how to develop your crisis management process to ensure your organization can respond to emergency situations effectively.
When a crisis hits, your organization needs a reactive process in place to ensure a fast response. This training will show you how to manage emergency situations in accordance with Program Management Crisis and Incidents – Programa de Gerenciamento de Crises e Incidentes (PGCI) – helping you to reduce risk and protect your brand and reputation.
Why choose PGCI training from SGS?
Our course can help you:
- Learn how to manage crises more effectively
- Understand the nine steps of crisis management in accordance with PGCI
- Understand the importance of standardizing crisis language
- Comply with crisis management regulations, such as the Governing Law Order No. 487
PGCI training from the SGS Academy, one of Brazil’s leading course providers
Our one-day course is conducted over eight hours and covers:
- Introduction and objectives of the program
- National and international crises
- Regulatory requirements for crisis management and recall
- National legislation on the subject
- Concepts and standardization of language - crisis incident X
- The nine steps of crisis management in accordance with PGIC
- Incident management tools and processes
- Step-by-step instructions for managing an organizational crisis
- Communication and learning from an incident or crisis
- Managing an incident in practice
Training certificates will only be issued to participants who complete at least 80% of the training.
To find out more about our PGCI training, contact us today.