Training Services Traceability System
Traceability System from SGS – learn how to implement and/or improve your current food safety system.
Implementing an effective traceability is important for any organization in the food industry. Our course helps you to understand traceability systems in the food chain and how you can integrate management systems for food safety.
Why choose traceability system training from SGS?
We can help you to:
- Gain the knowledge and tools you need for a system of traceability and recall that is compliant with regulatory requirements
- Develop a system or improve your current program
- Ensure a more consistent food supply chain
Trusted traceability system training from Brazil’s leading course provider
As a leading training provider in Brazil, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in traceability system training.
Our eight-hour course covers:
- Traceability system
- Food safety and traceability
- Benefits and objectives of traceability
- ISO 22005 requirements
- Traceability in the supply chain: food and feed
- Documentation of traceability
- System recall
- Legal requirements
- Planning recall
- The recall team and their functions
- Decision tree recall
- Communication and notification
- Disposal of recalled products
Training certificates will only be issued to participants who attend a minimum of 80% of the training sessions.
To find out more about our traceability system training, contact us today.