Training Services ANVISA RDC 16/2013 Interpretation
ANVISA RDC 16/2013 interpretation training from SGS – understand how to interpret and apply Brazil’s new regulation for medical product manufacturing.
The National Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA) has now published the new RDC 16/2013 regulation, updating and replacing RDC 59/200 guidelines for good manufacturing practices for medical products. As a result, you need to understand what these updates are and ensure your organization is in compliance. Our training helps you keep up to date with Brazil’s latest regulation, so you can understand, interpret and apply the specific requirements of RDC 16/2013.
Why choose ANVISA RDC 16/2013 interpretation training from SGS?
We will help you:
- Understand ANVISA RDC 16/2103 and how it applies to your organization
- Apply the detailed requirements of RDC 16, including the quality management system, senior management responsibilities, implementation of products and services, and monitoring
- Learn how to track non-conformances and corrective actions
Essential ANVISA RDC 16/2013 interpretation training from Brazil’s leading course provider
As a world-leading provider of ANVISA regulation training, we can offer you unrivaled expertise in RDC 16/2013 requirements. Our one-day course is conducted over eight hours and covers:
- Concepts and definitions
- Control of documents and records
- Control over purchases
- Identification and traceability
- Control of project and production processes
- Inspection and testing
- Components and non-conforming products
- Corrective action
- Handling, storage, distribution and installation
- Control of packaging and labeling
Certificates will be issued to participants who attend at least 80% of the training.
To discuss how our ANVISA resolution RDC 16/2013 interpretation training can benefit you, contact us today.