Training Services National Waste Policy Training
National waste policy training from SGS – understand law number 12,305 regarding the national policy on solid waste.
Our national waste policy training provides you with an overview of the Brazilian policy on how to treat solid waste. You’ll learn the main rules, responsibilities and prohibitions under law number 12,305.
Why choose national waste policy training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand the principles of law 12,305 and the definitions of solid waste
- Learn what your responsibilities are when it comes to solid waste generation
- Discover how to manage, reduce, recycle and reuse waste
National waste policy training from the SGS Academy, Brazil’s leading provider of courses in Brazil.
As a leading provider of training in Brazil, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in national waste policy training.
Our 16-hour course is conducted over 2 days and covers:
- Definitions of residue
- Solid waste guidelines
- State and municipal waste planning
- Management plans
- Responsibility for generated power and public safety
- Hazardous waste
- Constitutional principles related waste (precaution, prevention, user-pays, polluter-pays)
- Product life cycle
- Environmental crimes law number 9605/98
Training certificates will be issued to participants who complete 80% of the training.
To find out more about our national waste policy training, contact us today.