Training Services ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 9001:2008 internal auditor training from SGS – learn how to audit Quality Management Systems (QMS) to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
ISO 9001:2008 is a vital standard for effective Quality Management Systems (QMS). Our training course enables you to plan and conduct internal audits in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 standards.
Why choose ISO 9001:2008 internal auditor training from SGS?
Our course will help you:
- Prepare, perform and complete an audit
- Learn how to write non-conformities and close them out
- Complete an audit report
ISO 9001:2008 internal auditor training, developed by SGS Academy, one of Brazil’s leading training providers
As a leading training provider in Brazil, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in ISO 9001:2008 internal auditor training.
Our course lasts for 24-hours over three days and covers:
- Key subjects for a QMS such as definition of scope, control of documents and records, and quality policy
- Measurable objectives, management review and human resources management
- Internal audit
- Corrective and preventive actions
Note: Previous knowledge or ISO 9001:2008 training is recommended.
On completion of the course a final exam must be passed. Certificates will only be issued to attendees who attend a minimum of 80% of the course and achieve the pass mark of 70% in the final examination.
To find out more about our ISO 9001:2008 internal auditor training course, contact us today.