Training Services ISO/IEC 17025 - Interpretation Training
Interpretation training for ISO/IEC 17025 from SGS – understand how to interpret the general requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 for the accreditation of testing laboratories and calibration
ISO/IEC 17025 establishes the requirements and procedures for the accreditation of testing laboratories and calibration equipment. This training is an introduction to ISO/IEC 17025 requirements for anyone involved in the development and management of testing and calibration.
Why choose interpretation training for ISO/IEC 17025 from SGS?
Our course can help you:
- Understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025
- Learn how to develop and manage testing and calibration in line with ISO/IEC 17025
- Develop the relevant assessment skills for the organization
- Meet the requirements and procedures for the accreditation of testing laboratories and calibration equipment
Interpretation training for ISO/IEC 17025 developed by the SGS Academy, a premier provider of courses in Brazil
As a leading provider of training in Brazil, we offer extensive expertise and experience in ISO/IEC 17025 training.
Our 16-hour course is conducted over 2 days and includes:
- The interpretation of requirements for ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Analysis of requirements
- Analysis of technical requirements
- Correlation between the NBR ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO 9001:2008
- Pathways to accreditation by CGCRE / INMETRO
- Reference documents about the guideline and mandatory CGCRE / INMETRO
Certificates will be issued to participants who attend at least 80% of the training.
To learn more about our interpretation training for ISO/IEC 17025, contact us today.