Training Services Quality Manager Training
Quality manager training from SGS – understand how to establish an efficient quality management system.
In order to help improve an organization effectively, all quality managers require specialized training. Our course provides you with the knowledge to help you implement and maintain an effective quality management system and train your staff to respond to quality management system audits.
Why choose quality manager training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand quality management system requirements
- Learn about the tools you need to implement and manage your quality management system
Trusted quality manager training from Brazil’s leading course provider
As a leading training provider in Brazil, we offer you extensive expertise and experience in training for the development of your quality management system.
Our 90-hour course (48 hours of classes and 42 hours online) lasts 12 weeks and covers important themes including:
- Process mapping
- Performance indicators
- Quality management: ISO 9001:2008
- Quality tools
- Training of trainers
- Management of teams
- Verification of quality management systems
Previous knowledge of quality management system concepts is not required.
Certificates of completion for the program * Training Quality Manager will be provided upon fulfillment of the following criteria by the student:
- Frequency (presential) more than 75% in each module.
- Minimum grade of 7.0 in each module;
- Minimum grade of 7.0 at Work Completion of Training Program, consisting of the delivery of theoretical work and presentation.
NOTE: The certificate will be sent by mail within 30 (thirty) days after the end of the program.
(*) Non-accredited program at MEC.
To find out more about our quality manager training, contact us today.