Training Services ABVTEX Requirements Interpretation Training
ABVTEX requirements interpretation training from SGS – offers you the knowledge you need to ensure best working conditions in-line with ABVTEX requirements.
This training will provide you with an understanding of all ABVTEX requirements and how audits are conducted. You will also learn how you can adopt socially responsible practices in business and trade relations with your subcontractors.
Why choose ABVTEX requirements interpretation training from SGS?
Our course can help you:
- Gain an overview of the ABVTEX program structure
- Understand and design stages of the audit
- Learn how to apply best working conditions for your employees
ABVTEX requirements interpretation training from the SGS Academy, one of Brazil’s leading training providers.
Our one-day (eight hour) training covers:
- ABVTEX program
- Thematic groups and their requirements
- The documents to be reviewed by auditors
- Minimum performance requirements
- Validation of your list of suppliers
- Renewal terms, cancellation and suspension
Training certificates will be issued to participants who complete at least 80% of the training.
To find out more about our ABVTEX requirements interpretation training, contact us today.