Training Services ISO 26000 – Interpretation Training
ISO 26000 Interpretation training from SGS – introduces the concepts, terms and definitions of corporate social responsibility, emphasizing sustainable development, regardless of the size or sector of your company.
The ISO 26000 standard provides you with guidance on social responsibilty for organizations. This training will introduce you to the ISO 26000 standard and corporate social responsibility. You will also learn how the ISO 26000 standard can be used as part of your corporate strategy to demonstrate your competitive edge by socio-environmental performance.
Why choose ISO 26000 interpretation training from SGS?
Our course can help you:
- Understand the concepts of corporate social responsibility
- Learn how to interpret and apply ISO 26000
- Understand and compare the standards of social responsibility, such as the SA 8000, the requirements of ISO 16001 and the ISO 26000 guidelines
ISO 26000 Interpretation training from the SGS Academy, one of Brazil’s leading training providers.
Our two-day (16 hour) training course covers:
- Scope, concepts, terms and definitions related to social responsibility
- Background, trends and characteristics of social responsibility
- Principles and practices related to social responsibility
- Central themes and issues of social responsibility
- Identification and engagement of stakeholders
- Communicating commitments, performance and other information related to social responsibility
- Differences between the three social responsibility norms (NBR 16000, SA8000 and ISO 26000)
Training certificates will be issued to participants who complete at least 80% of the training.
To find out more about our ISO 26000 Interpretation training, contact us today.